* 1997 HONDA VALKYRIE GL1500CT
* NADA Retail Value $7,750
* 18779 Miles
* THIS MOTORCYCLE IS READY TO HIT THE OPEN ROAD AND IS VERY RARE!
* Windshield so the wind doesn’t wear you out.
* Mustang seat for a little more comfort while you ride.
* Passenger backrest for your partner in fun.
* Luggage rack for a little extra storage.
* Hard locking saddlebags so you can take along the necessities.
* Clean 1500 cc motor.
* Overall, this motorcycle is in very good condition and ready to offer someone a lot of years of enjoyment.
* You rarely see this highly sought after models up for sale. When you do they are usually in good condition because the owners know what they have. This is one of the baddest touring bikes around, and being a Honda you know the motor is built to last. Honda took the powerplant from a Goldwing and stripped all the nonsense off of it. With that they built an easy to maneuver beast. Think of it as a tiger that handles like a kitten.