See your ads on MCGclick here
Transmission5 Speed Manual
Exterior ColorColor Dodge 1995 Red
The Ford Mustang was introduced in April 1964 as a sporty "pony car" to attract younger buyers into Ford products. After a few years of development, Ford saw the need to create performance Mustangs to compete with GM and their release of the Chevrolet Camaro and Pontiac Firebird.
The Ford Mustang Mach 1 Fastback is a performance-oriented option package of the Ford Mustang, originally introduced by Ford in August 1968 as a package for the 1969 model year. The Mach 1 title adorned performance oriented Mustang offerings until the original retirement of the moniker in 1978.
This great, original, example of a 1969 Mach 1 had only 3 owners, was always stored in a insulated heated garage, and is one of extremely few Mustang Mach 1's in 1969 to come with factory air. The 1995 Dodge Viper Red color is a head turner.
The car also features:
* An MSD racing ignition system
* Trimec T-5 racing transmission (original 4 speed comes with the car as well)
* Half roll cage
* Welded sub frames
* Duel stainless steel exhaust
* A fuel cell for safety
* All plastic re-chromed
* Wood grain & UV laminated - all hand painted by a artist from Vermont specializing in wood grain painting
* Original build sheet, modern radio (orignal radio included), and the original console comes with the car
* Extra driver side and passenger window glass is available and many extra parts are available
* Hood scoop blinkers
* Rear fold down seat
ESTIMATE: $30,000 - $45,000or