1972 Dodge Challenger Rally
The attention to detail and the quality of parts used in this fine Challenger are quite evident. This is not just one of those cars that looks sitting still, it has been built to drive and enjoy. It goes down the road quick and smooth delivering you that undeniable muscle car note with the performance to match.
Powered by original numbers matching 340 CID V8 and 4 speed transmission with Hurst Pistol Grip shifter along with a 3.55 posi rear end, this one is a riot to drive. This one is a pretty correct car other than the color change from Ivy Green to Bright Red and the white interior looks awesome. For those of us that have become spoiled with the luxuries of life this one has been upgraded with Vintage Heat and Air and a high end stereo with Blue Tooth that looks like the original radio in the dash, big bucks.
Here is a great example of the immensely popular Chrysler E body in a great color and numbers matching engine not to mention a Rally Dash and power steering and brakes.
- Numbers 340 CID block with plenty of ponies
- The carb is a Holley dual feed on an Aluminum Performer Intake
- The power is channeled through a correct 4 speed with Pistol Grip Shifter
- The rear end is an 8 ¾ posi with 3.55 gear ratio
- The interior is true to original with White bucket seats
- The Rally dash is stock and all the gauges work great
- Power Steering aids in the comfortable control
- Stopping power is generated by front disc and rear drums< li>
- The wheels are fabulous 15 inch Chrysler Road Wheels with trim rings and center caps
- Traction is maintained with RWL Goodyear 245 front and 27560 rear radials
- The exhaust note is awesome and is generated by a full dual system that starts with headers and calls out via the quad box tips
- Finished in Bright Red with Black Rallye Stripes and dual outside Chrome racing mirrors
- Vintage Heat and Air Conditioning along with in-dash Stereo with Bluetooth that looks like an original over $1200 alone
- The look is accented excellent chrome bumpers
- The hood is the Dual Scoop Power Bulge with Hood Pins
- The steering wheel is a correct 2 spoke that looks great and is very comfortable
- The engine bay is detailed to show quality
- Don’t miss out on an opportunity to pick up one of the most desirable body styles out there and a very road worthy car too.