1969 Chevrolet Camaro RSSS
Every now and then you get lucky when you go to look at a car..it is not only the right color, trim, and drive line but it has been done so much better than just average. This is one of those cars. This RSSS Camaro has a great look and some of the most desirable options you could want in a ’69 Camaro.
The handsomely detailed 454 V8 Big Block has the bark that matches its impressive bite. Airflow stars at the 850 CFM Quick Fuel Carb into the polished aluminum heads, flows freely through the Cerami-coat headers, travels through the 3-inch dual exhaust and exits through two Flowmaster mufflers. You can easily reign in all that horsepower with upgraded power 4-wheel disc brakes, and keep the tires planted with upgraded suspension components detailed below.
The iconic Hugger Orange paint is correct for this Camaro, and has been done exceptionally well. Combine that with the classic houndstooth interior, and you’ll never have to convince anyone that this is a special car - it truly speaks for itself.
Now is your chance to enjoy this rare machine!
- 454 V8 Big Block with Brodix Aluminum Heads
- Polished Edelbrock Performer Aluminum Intake
- Lunati High Performance “Thumping” Cam
- Quick Fuel Technology 850 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
- MSD Distributor & Electronic Ignition
- 9.5:1 Compression so it runs great on pump gas!
- Built GM 200R Automatic Overdrive Transmission with B&M Cooler
- Ford 9-inch Posi Rear End with Moser Axles and 4.11 Gears
- Fabricated Aluminum Valve Covers
- Dougs Cerami-coat Headers
- 3 inch exhaust with Flowmasters
- March Performance Pulley and Bracket System
- Upgraded control arms and large diameter Sway Bar
- Upgraded 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
- Effortless Variable Ratio Power Steering
- Working Vintage Air Conditioning with R134
- Factory In-Dash Tachometer
- Full Factory Console with Horseshoe Shifter & Forward Mounted Aftermarket Gauges
- Pioneer AM/FM/Cassette Head Unit with aftermarket XM Radio Unit hidden in-dash
- Tilt Steering Column with Real-Wood Custom Steering Wheel
- Finished in Factory Available Hugger Orange
- RS Trim with Working Hide-Away Headlights
- Front and Rear Spoilers
- Deluxe Black and White Houndstooth Interior with Bucket Seats
- 15-inch Chrome Rally Wheels wrapped in 215/70/15 Front, 275/60/15 Rear Tires