The Cadillac Eldorado is a personal luxury car that was manufactured and marketed by Cadillac from 1952 to 2002 over ten generations.
The nameplate Eldorado is a contraction of two Spanish words that translate as "the gilded (i.e., golden) one" — and also refers to El Dorado, the mythical South American "Lost City of Gold" that fascinated Spanish explorers.
1978 would be the final year for the full-sized Cadillac Eldorado. Demand for more fuel efficient vehicles led General Motors to down size most of its line for 1977, and that left just two of its personal luxury models—the Oldsmobile Toronado and the Cadillac Eldorado—to be down sized.
• CLEAN TITLE, 52,644 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE LIKE ALL THE OLD CARS
• NO ACCIDENT BODY, VERY WELL MAINTAINED CAR
• 425CI 8 CYL. ENGINE, AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, ENGINE DOES NOT SMOKE KNOCK, LEAK OR USE OIL, TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY, NO LEAKS
• MANY FACTORY OPTIONS, CABRIOLET PACKAGE, LEATHER, POWER SEAT WITH POWER RECLINE, CRUISE CONTROL, ETC., A/C BLOWS COLD, POWER WINDOWS WORK PROPERLY
• NEW TIRES AND BRAKES, ALL GAUGES WORK
• HAS ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER AND OWNER DOCUMENTATION
• RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT