1984 308 GTSi QV with 24,000 miles - Very complete and unmolested
This Red/Tan 1984 308 was owned by its original owner until 2015. It is all original. Included with the car are:
The original window sticker
The original sales contract from the Ferrari dealer, Grand Touring Cars of Scottsdale, AZ..
All original tools, even including the original extra fuses that came with the car.
Jack and spare
Books in pouch including emissions and lubricant papers
Original cover for the top
Both original keys and fuel access keys
Exact mileage is 23,955
The car had a fresh major service in April 2017 including:
1. New Spark Plugs NKG BP7ES
2. New Air Filter
3. New Fuel Filter
4. New Fuel Accumulator
5. Transmission oil drained and replaced with Red Line 75W90 NS.
6. Engnine oil drained and replace with Castrol GTX SAE 20W-50
7. Engine Timing Belts and Tension-er bearings replaced with Hill Engineering PT308 bearings.
8. Alternator Belt replaced.
9. AC Belt replaced.
10. Injectors cleaned and flow tested. Car has original steal injectors, better then the new replacement injectors.
11. Radiator flushed and filled 50/50 Preston and distilled water.
12. Window motor actuators cleaned and re-greased.
If you are looking for a perfect car, this is not it. If you’re looking for an unmolested car, original enough to concours, this is it.
The exterior of the car is beautiful and has no issues. The interior was just refreshed and the seats are as new.
It is rare to find a car this complete and unmolested. email, or call with questions.