Original 4 Speed, Super Sport 1964 Impala Refinished in its Factory Color Combination!
• 283 CID. Engine Casting #8349952 Suffix Code = 1963 283.
• Engine Date Code K132 = October 13, 1962.
• Muncie M-20 4 Speed Manual Transmission Casting #3851325 = 1964-1965 M-20.
• Holley 4BBL Carburetor.
• Polished Aluminum Intake Manifold.
• Polished Aluminum Air Cleaner and Valve Covers.
• Aluminum Heads.
• Polished Alternator.
• MSD Electronic Ignition.
• Sandersons Shorty Headers into Dual Exhaust with Resonators and Glass Pac Mufflers.
• Front and Rear Sway Bars.
• New QA Shocks On All 4 Corners.
• Power Steering.
• Power Front Disc Brakes.
• Factory Bucket Seats.
• Factory Center Console.
• Tilt Steering Column with Custom Steering Wheel.
• Factory Tach.
• Factory AM Radio.
• JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo in Glovebox.
• Aftermarket Oil Pressure, Voltage, and Water Temperature Gauges.
• Boyd Coddington 18” Polished Wheels.
• New Yokohama Tires.
• California Car Sporting its Original Black and Yellow Plates.
• Complete Frame Off Restoration with Photo Album Documentation.
Trim Tag Decode:
• Trim 831 = Blue.
• Paint 916 = Daytona Blue.
• Trim Tag 1447 = 8 Cylinder Impala SS.
• W = Tinted Glass.
• 2L = M-20 4 Speed.
• 10A = Assembled in 1st Week of October.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com