2014 BMW 235i
BMW makes superb cars, no doubt about it. When they brought out the 2-series, they filled a void in their lineup as you will see when you come see the Black 2014 BMW 235i we have at Skyway Classics.
The BMW 235i is nearly three inches longer than was the 1-series, and its wheelbase has been stretched by more than an inch. The small two-door still has an upright, but the roof now tapers more rapidly rearward.
The result is a car that is unmistakably a BMW and it’s gorgeous, which should be fine for the audience it’s courting. More important to disaffected 3-series fans is that the 2-series is dimensionally close to their beloved E36 and E46, with the notable exception of curb weight.
• 8-speed Automatic Transmission with manual shifting mode
• Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve inline-6, aluminum block and head, direct fuel injection
• POWER: 320 hp @ 6000 rpm
• TORQUE: 330 lb-ft @ 1300 rpm
• Silver BMW 5-Spoke Wheels
• Performance Tires
• Silver Leather Interior
• Zero to 60 mph: 4.5-4.7 sec
• Zero to 100 mph: 11.3-11.6 sec
• Standing ¼-mile: 13.1-13.4 sec
• Top speed: 130-155 mph
• FUEL ECONOMY (MFR'S EST) EPA city/highway: 19-22/28-32 mpg
• Air Conditioning
• Power Steering
• Power Disc Brakes
• Power Seats
• Power Windows
Give us a call at 941-254-6608.
Why do business with us? Well, because here at Skyway Classics, we a family owned and operated. We are committed to serving our clients with high quality customer service and giving our clients a thoroughly enjoyable buying experience. We are dedicated to quality and serving you.or